Protecting your privacy is important to Centrix Security and its afliates (“Centrix”). This Policy explains how Centrix collects, uses and discloses the personal information you may provide to Centrix while using Centrix’s website and the services provided through the website (collectively the “Website”).
1. By using the Website or by submitting information to Centrix through or in connection with the Website, you signify your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy. Information Automatically Collected Through The Website
2. Non-Personal Information – The Website automatically collects certain non-personal information regarding Website users, such as the date and time you access the Website, the Internet address of the website from which you linked to the Website, the operating system you are using, and the Website pages read and images viewed. This non-personal information is used for the Website and system administration purposes and to improve the Website. Non-personal information may be disclosed to other persons and permanently retained for future use.
3. Cookies – The Website uses “cookies”, a technology that installs a small amount of information on a Website user’s computer to permit the Website to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Website. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the Website (so you do not have to enter information every time), offer personalized web page content and information for your use, and otherwise facilitate your Website experience. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your ability to access or use certain features of the Website.
4. Your Personal Information – During your use of the Website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information, such as your personal name, email address, postal address, telephone number, birth date, occupation, present employer and other information) in order to participate in sweepstakes or contests, submit suggestions or comments, request information regarding becoming a partner or other online interactive activities. You can choose not to provide certain requested personal information, but then you may not be able to use certain services provided by Centrix or access or use certain features of the Website.
5. Use of Your Personal Information – Centrix uses your personal information for the following purposes and as otherwise permitted by applicable law: (a) to help us understand better visitors’ use of the Website; (b) to full prizes; (c) to respond to specic requests from you; (d) to contact and correspond with you regarding your inquiries to Centrix; (e) to contact and correspond to you regarding promotions offered by Centrix, its suppliers and contractors; and (f) to evaluate your suitability as a prospective partner/integrator and (g) to protect the security of the Website when necessary. Centrix may also develop a condential prole for you, which will be used to provide services to you and facilitate your use of the Website, and may keep a record of all communications with you.
6. Emails and Newsletters from Centrix – From time to time, Centrix may send to you email or other communications containing information about Centrix, product information, the Website and other matters Centrix believes will interest you. At any time you may ask Centrix to stop sending you email, newsletters and other information by sending your request to Centrix. Also, each email Centrix sends to you will tell you how to decline further unsolicited communications.
8. Ensuring Accuracy of Your Information – Centrix will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is accurate and complete. Subject to certain exceptions and limitations prescribed by applicable law, you may request corrections to your personal information in order to ensure its accuracy and completeness. Requests for corrections to your personal information should be sent to Centrix’s Privacy Ofcer at one of the addresses noted below. If the personal information is demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete, we will correct the information as required. You can help Centrix maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying Centrix of any changes to your personal information
9. Depersonalized Information – Centrix may use personal information to create non-personal information regarding the use of the Website and related services. Centrix may then disclose that non-personal information to other persons and permanently retain that non-personal information for future use.
10. Business Contact Information – To the extent permitted by law, the provisions of this Policy concerning “personal information” do not apply to information (such as your personal name, position or title, business address, business telephone number, business fax number and business email address) which enable you to be contacted at a place of business.
11. Location of Information – Centrix will store and process your personal information in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
12. Securing Your Information – Centrix employs reasonable security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information in its possession or under its control in order to protect that information from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modication or disposal or similar risks. Only those persons who need to have access to your personal information in order to carry out their duties with respect to the uses set out above will have access to your personal information. Nevertheless, security risks cannot be eliminated and Centrix cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be used or disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.
13. Personal Information of Children – Centrix does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the legal age of majority. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information on a child under the legal age of majority, we will delete that information from our systems. If you are under the legal age of majority, do not submit or post any information on the Website.
14. Other Websites – The Website may contain links to other websites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another website. Centrix has no responsibility or liability for or control over those other websites or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
15. Policy Changes – To accommodate changes in Centrix, changing technology, and legal developments, this Policy may be changed from time to time in Centrix’s discretion and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. Centrix’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this Policy in effect at that time. New versions of the Policy will be posted on the Website. Your continued dealings with Centrix or your use of the Website subsequent to any changes to this Policy will signify your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the changed Policy. Accordingly, when you use the Website you should check the date of this Policy and review any changes since the last version. You should also bookmark this page and periodically review this Policy to ensure that you are familiar with the most current version.
Former Users – If you stop using the Website or your permission to use the Website is terminated, Centrix may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Policy as amended from time to time. However, if you want Centrix to stop sending you unsolicited email and other information, please send your request to Centrix.